Thursday, April 13, 2006

Living My Dreams

Well right now wat i am doing is something i have always wanted to do....to be gloriously jobless...so i can read a book till five in the morning,wake up at twelve thirty...drink some coffee(if Ashok is around),log onto www.manutd.com to check out the top stories regarding my fav club,then maybe chat a bit with the gang ...and then ,well do nothing.
Absolutely NOTHING.
Parents are kind of worried about me,but i guess dats kind of normal.
they Are always worried about me.
Frankly i dont see a single reason for their worry.
I am not sleeping around with some 'noshto choritro "mamoni(dont have the capability t0 even properly chat with one)
i rarely drink,never smoke,not exactly on friendly terms with any anti-national elements,sooooooooooo
parents just give me a break.
I dont want to be an MBA ,i dont want to go out and prove to the world that i am a fool...i know my limitations.
Somehow these days, i am meeting a lot of people who seem to be absolutely FAKE...they talk about things which are so skewed and short-term,that i feel asphxiated...i feel somebody is trying to strangulate me with a huge fabric of half-spun lies,fabrications,and mis-placed Intellectualism...
or maybe i am a FUCKING MISFIT.
Well i guess its more of the latter.
i am finding to live like this.
Its high time i took some concrete steps to put my life in order.
For a person who has a rather strong mind and a dream to fulfill, this kind of a life is rather difficult.
i find it difficult to join any of the outsourced jobs(BPO.KPO,Software,Services) sector.
Always wanted to be something like a deep-sea diver or maybe a crewmember of Americas Cup Team...and here i am dying of inaction-)
well kind of confused about how to convince mom about the fact that i really dont want to SETTLE DOWN like any normal bengali boy,i want to make mark for myself so
"let me go".

Its time i spoke to Kanchan about contacting ANOOP for info regarding the MS course he did from UK
HIgh Time ...
else...
well else...
i will grow roots...
or
i will die.

1 comment:

Monolith... said...

Then speak to me...dont just blog about it.