Friday, April 14, 2006

A lunch date wasted

she just started the whole conversation by asking
'are u angry?"
"why should i be angry?"

"why did you go out of orkut?"
"well didnot want anymore idle chitchat with strangers.in any case i have got the e-mail ids of all the people i require"
"oh"(she is thinking furiously)

"wat are you doing???"
"NOTHING".

"wat r u doin for lunch tomorrow?"
pregnant silence...
"nothing.got no plans as of now."
(short pause on her side)
...
;
:
"come over to my place".
(lump forming at the throat,eyes watering at the prospect of free food).

"i will cook some veg food.
or maybe we can order some takeaway"(earnestness dripping over the phone)

"NO".
"why not?
after all i am not asking you to cook,all you need to do is eat"(trying to evoke laughter.usually she succeeds.but not this time...)

"NO"( i have got a mind of my own)
"ok bye".(me putsdown the phone)

log into gmail.
block her mails.
block all chats.

she keeps on asking me so many questions,does she really need an answer?
guess not.
she needs somebody to control,thats all.
why can`t she just let go...i mean life is a bit relaxed and easier that way .
atleast for the both of us.
for all of us.
her parents are scared of me,of her hob-nobbing with me.
so why not do them a favor...just keep away from me.
auwidersehen.

moral of the conversation: it took me all my goodwill and contact in bangalore to get two guest passes for "Sumoner Gaan" plus "Miles" cause she wanted to go.On the evening of the shoow she groggily picked up the phone and said"very sleepy,cant come,rather dont feel like coming"
ok ...
very well...
watever...why am i even writing?



so i can have good laugh later.
thats it.

No comments: