Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Piece of My mind for " the girl"

{ It all started with a rather simple telephone call,which led to a series of telephone calls,some funny,some rather distressing, and a couple of them absolutely acrimonious.
As Reshma says"women are completely circumstancial".So does Freud. hope both of them are correct in their judgement.just hope}



ok here are the facts and not the fictions

1. Chandan Sikdar-----head of Six Sigma at John F. Welch Tech. Centre,Blore

2. Chandan da and Runa di(his wife) LOVE me.

3.Chandan da is a mech Engg

4. I am the ONLY mech engg he has met in a long time.

5. I know all about JIT,Re- Engineering & Benchmarking ,Non-destructive testing and such alike Advanced manufacturing processes.

6. Chandan da is rather surprised by point 5.

7. He knows Prof. Ghosh of Ohio State University,Columbus

8. My didi and jamai-babu stay in Columbus, Ohio.

9.My parents are rather warm to the idea of my going to OSU. ( refer point 8.)

10. I dont think i will get a job with degree from a rubbish University.

11a.My parents are not dying of hunger.

11b. I am not emotionally,physically or legally ATTACHED to any female.

12. Above points( 11a & 11b) make me kind of free to persue my own interests, as long as they are not illegal, immoral or nihilistic in nature, form,intention or end-result.

13. I love Rock n Roll.

14. I will be able to redeem a bit of my self-belief after a series of rather stupid and energy-sapping misdemeanours.

15. At least with a Summa Cum Laude Ph.D people would think maybe once before calling me OPOGONDO.

16. DEBANJALI and I parted as GOOD FRIENDS way long back.Exactly 67 poeple knew that till now.You are number 68.

17.I will be able to buy and ride a better,faster,Street-illegal Yamaha racing bike in US of A.

18.I am not drunk,doped,angry,frustrated,hungry,lonely,jobless,vindictive,sleepy or in jail while writing this mail.

19. My friend from IISc is offering me a post in MS Scientia or watever in the Quantum Cryptology wing.

20. Above point entirely due the fact that i have won first prize in paper presentation at various universities in this subject.

21. I had polao-murgir mangsho last night and gorom-bhat kochi pantha for lunch today.

THE ABOVE POINTS SHOULD COVER ALL YOUR QUERIES.
FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATION(S) REGARDING PARTICULAR POINT(S), PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAIL ME BACK.( gmail,msn,yahoo,indiatimes,hotmail all are free services...)

No comments: